Today has been super busy, so I'm on a time crunch!
So for the past month, our stake has been doing a blanket drive to send to Syria for those who need them. We collected blankets for like 4 weeks, and on Saturday we all traveled to La Laguna in the north to put them all in boxes and prepare them to be shipped off. It was a ton of fun! There were about 50 members from all of Tenerife that came to help. In total, the stake collected almost 3000 blankets. I loved serving that day! There was so much energy there and everyone was really excited to help these people in Syria!
| The missionaries meet in La Laguna to pack boxes of blankets to send to Syria. |
This week has been weird. I had to fly to Gran Canaria again to do exchanges. So I've been here since Monday. And actually, we have mission tour tomorrow, so our whole zone traveled here today. We changed p day to today and played soccer all day! I'm pretty dead right now. But I'm so excited for mission tour tomorrow! Elder Ulisses Soares from the presidency of the 70 is coming to speak to our zone. I'll have to report next Monday!
Ugh so little time today. Hope you all have a great day! I promise my next email will be more detailed! Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment