Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 61: The Work Continues

Sorry this is gonna be another short email. We went to the zoo today and that took up most of P-day. But hey, it was awesome!! They had kangaroos and pandas there, so that was pretty sweet.

So here's an update on my new companionship! Elder Escobar is awesome! He's from El Salvador but lives in California. We get along super well! I love that dude! All we do inside piso is sing songs and make dance videos. He's awesome. His Spanish is way good too, so it helps me a ton. I'm super excited for this transfer. We work really well together and we're excited for another good week this week.

We keep visiting Maria pretty frequently. She's doing great! She has the missionaries over to eat Dominican food like twice a week. She's so awesome! I love that woman. She's super funny. We play Uno with her sometimes and it gets pretty hilarious. Every time she puts a card down, she thinks she won. Haha! It's awesome. 

Ugh no time. Sorry this is another short one. I'll end with my testimony of the importance of this work. I'm so grateful to be here as a missionary sharing the gospel! I love teaching so much and it makes me so happy to see the change that can happen in people if they apply into their lives the principles of the gospel. I know that the gospel blesses us! God has given it to us because He loves us! 

Here's a picture! Have a good week!

Elder Hendrix
Elder Hendrix with his district at the Madrid zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment