Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 54: Winter, where u at?

Time crunch: ready, set, go!

So transfers came out this weekend! Elder Lopez and I will be staying here in Barrio 4! We're super excited for another 6 weeks here in this area! We're teaching some solid people! We've got a few people we're helping prepare for baptism!

We had a family home evening with the Perez family and the Hermanas in our district. It was a ton of fun! They asked me to bring my guitar over, so we just played music and sang songs together. They're such an awesome family!

Ugh, no time! I'm so grateful to be here in Spain serving all these people! I love the mission so much! It's blazing hot every day, and the fact that there's a pool right next to the church isn't really helping, but hey what's a mission without challenges? I love coming home soaked in sweat every day. Makes me feel accomplished. haha.

Love you all! Have an awesome week!

Elder Hendrix
Elder Hendrix and his district in Barrio 4
prior to transfers on August 22, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment