there. I was able to preach the gospel to people from literally all over the world. We had lessons in English, in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and even Gallego. And although not every word was understood, the language of the spirit was felt. I was able to express my testimony to so many people who don't speak Spanish, but I know that spiritual impressions were recognized and understood. We've received phone numbers and addresses from people from all over the world visiting for vacation, and I have faith that there were lots of seeds planted. We've passed information to missionaries all over the place which is really cool to think about. I'm serving in the Spain Madrid Mission, but I've also been able to serve worldwide. My testimony of the gift of tongues has increased for sure. I'm so grateful for having had the opportunity to meet so many people. Learning about so many different cultures has been a really cool experience.
I'm really excited for my new area in the peninsula. I'll be serving in Asturias in a small city called Gijón. It's in northern Spain. It's right on the coast too, which is cool because I'll still get to see ocean a lot! So I'm super excited for that. I'll most likely finish my mission there, as I only have 12 weeks left. But that's still quite a bit of time, so I'm excited to make the most of it! I just got off a 3 hour flight from the Canaries, and then I have to catch a train for like 6 hours I think. So today will be a long day. I actually don't even arrive in Gijón until tomorrow... But hey I'm super excited to serve there! I've heard it's a beautiful place full of wonderful people. I'll keep you all updated!
Love you all! Have a great week! I'll reply to your emails next week if I don't get to today...
Elder Hendrix
| Elder Hendrix in Tenerife with Mayalene & Miguel |
| The Villalobos Family in Tenerife |
No comments:
Post a Comment